In this article I will make a list of the most known leaders of North America and several of the European Union, and, in some cases, a short explanation of their management.
- President: Mr. Donald Trump. (GOP: Great old party: Republican Party). The slogan for the Presidential Election in 2016 was “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” (“MAGA”) and his decisions, more or less understood, are in that direction. For more details on Donald Trump’s administration management you can see Donald Trump’s presidency in this web.
- Vice President: Mr. Mike Pence. (GOP)
- Speaker of House of Representatives: Mr. Paul Ryan (GOP). Minority Leader (Democrat Party): Mrs. Nancy Pelosi
- Senate Majority Leader (GOP): Mr. Addison Mitchell (“Mitch”) McConnell.
- Senate Minority Leader (Democrat Party): Mr. Charles Ellis “Chuck” Schumer
- Prime Minister: Justin Trudeau (Liberal Party)
(Updated on September 3, 2018):
- Prime Minister: Mr. Pedro Sánchez.(PSOE)
- Former Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy (Popular Party) (December, 2011 to June, 2018). His presidency has been characterized by an appropriate economic management that has made to improve the economic situation in Spain.
- Vice Presidency: Mrs. María del Carmen Calvo (PSOE).
- Former Vice Presidency: Mrs. Soraya Sáenz de Santamaría (Popular Party)
- Congress Presidency: Mrs. Ana Pastor (Popular Party)
- Senate President: Mr. Pio Garcia Escudero (Popular Party).
- Opposition leaders in Spanish Congress: Popular Party.
- Chancellor: Mrs. Angela Merkel (CDU Party)
- President: Emmanuel Macron (“On the move” Party)
- Presidency: Mrs. Theresa May (Conservative Party).
EUROPEAN UNION (E.U.)
- Presidency: Mr. Jean Claude Juncker (European Popular Party)
- Presidency: Mr. Donald Tusk (“Civic plataform” Party)
- Presidency: Mr. Antonio Tajani (“Popular European Party)
I recommend you to take a look at the official European Union website or at the official web of the European Parliament.
To try to avoid the fake news you can connect to the official White House website.
I think that in politics is very important to have experience in the management of public funds, and the knowledge of some of economy, or working before in the private sector or in the public sector.